What’s better than a hamburger? A FREE hamburger! Burger Weekly and Burger Maker have teamed up to give you a free burger at a burger joint that serves delicious Burger Maker beef. Here’s how you can …
What’s better than a hamburger? A FREE hamburger! Burger Weekly and Burger Maker have teamed up to give you a free burger at a burger joint that serves delicious Burger Maker beef. Here’s how you can get one.
- Head on over to Burger Weekly’s Instagram page and leave a comment guessing which New York City burger joint today’s (April 14, 2014) burger comes from.
- All correct answers will be entered in a drawing to win a free $25 gift certificate to that bar / restaurant.
- The winner will be announced on Friday (April 18, 2014) on Burger Maker’s Instagram page.
- For the next few weeks, all #GuessTheBurger answers are from burger joints participating in New York Burger Week.
Don’t think you can guess? Don’t worry! We’re dropping hints over on Instagram.
The winner for week 1 was @bassesbistro!
The winner for week 2 was @mike353!
The winner for week 3 was @frankhoagie!
The winner for week 4 was @tramatics!
About Burger Maker
Established in 1978, Burger Maker, Inc. is a family owned and operated burger and ground beef processor located in Carlstadt, NJ. Burger Maker is known for supplying the highest quality of product and customer service in the food service industry. Burger Maker offers a range of quality products focusing on the freshest in market Certified Angus Beef, Angus Chuck, Prime, Custom Beef Blends and Ground Chuck in both patties and ground beef in vacuum bags.
Burger Maker was given a level 3 SQF2000 rating in 2013 and has been awarded it again for 2014. SQF certification assures buyers and customers that food has been produced, processed and handled according to the highest standards. Level 3 is the highest you can achieve.
- · Five Guys Burgers and Fries
- · Fuddruckers
- · The Cheesecake Factory
- · Bobby’s Burger Palace in NY/NJ
- · BLT Burger
- · Burger Burger
- . Genuine Roadside
- . P.S. Burgers
- · Littletown
- . Professor Thom’s